Before we meet
- Please allow 30–60 minutes for the introductory consultation
depending on how many pets you have
and the level of detail for their care. In the meantime, feel free to
review the service
- Be prepared to give me a set of tested keys (and fob where
applicable). Key and fob pickup any time
the initial consultation will incur a charge of $15.
- Payment can be cash or check made payable to Center City
Pets. Payments for future visits are required on or before the
first scheduled service date.
- Confirm that you live in my service area.
An additional $5 per visit will be charged for the following national holidays:
- New Year’s Eve Day and New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Day
Rush bookings, late night visits, picking up supplies
- The less notice I get the harder it is to create
holes in a schedule with too little room for holes. Services booked less than 12 hours in
advance incur an additional fee
- Until there is a steep drop in the crime rate, dog walks requested and accommodated
after 8pm will cost $10 extra.
- The fee for picking up pet supplies is $20 in addition to the cost of
Additional pet sitting consultation
May be required should you move to a new
residence, you’ve made an addition to your family, or you’ve suspended dog walk service for more than 45 days. Fee is $25.
Fee is based on size of garden and availability of garden hose. This
per session charge starts at $15 and is in addition to the visit fee.
Additional fees may be charged for very
difficult-to-handle pets, for services rendered outside service area,
for administering medication to temperamental pets, for watering large
numbers of house plants, or for other requested services that are time